FSR BMS-1032 Wall Plate
Background Musis Systems
Call us for pricing 877-477-6432 ex 101
email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
This FSR BMS1032 Wall Plate is for use with the BMS 1032 Music system, replacing older units is very easy
Now you can select between 10 stereo audio sources from an elegant wall plate. Utilizing a single CAT-5 cable the dig- ital stereo audio and control signals can be transmitted and distributed up to 32 rooms per system.
The Background Music System works in conjunction with all distributed music systems (AEI, DMX, Muzak), as well as any audio source (i.e.: CD, DVD, etc.). The system is designed for “sky boxes”; luxury suites; small salons; professional of- fices (doctors, lawyers, commercial suites); cruise ships; tan- ning salons; fitness centers; language labs; and just about any space that wants selection of multiple background audio sources.
1. Cost-effective CAT-5 cable connects your system
to each room.
2. The paging system will function even if no audio source is selected.
3. Sends digital line level stereo audio to all rooms up to 32 rooms per system (can output mono signal also).
4. Two-gang wall plate in each room controls volume, channel selection and page programming.
5. The wall plate outputs stereo line level audio to the contractor supplied powered speakers or local amp and speaker system in each room or can drive two 8 ohm speakers with a RMS of 2.5w per channel.
6. A local audio input (personal CD player or tape player) can also be connected in each room and selected from the wall plate. The wall plate can control volume of the local device and allow paging through the speakers, even when the music is turned off.
7. Each wall plate homeruns directly to the main unit via one CAT 5 cable. If the wall plate is to power speakers then the cable run is up to 500 ft. from the main system. If you use the line level output of the wall plate then you can run the wall plate up to 1000 ft. from the main unit.
For more info on the BMS 1032 Wall Plate go to