ProX XS-AHQU16 with mixer
ProX XS-AHQU16 closed case
ProX XS-AHQU16 closed case vertical
ProX XS-AHQU16 with mixer
ProX XS-AHQU16 side view

ProX XS-AHQU16

Fits Allen & Heath QU-16

Product Highlights

  • Designed to fit the Allen and Heath QU-16 Digital 16-Channel Mixer
  • Built with strong and durable Signature Series Plywood, supported steel ball corners, and and recessed steel padded handels and latches
  • Accessory space for cables and small accessories in the rear of the unit for convenient storage
  • Low front panel so you can access your inputs with ease
  • Recessed spring action Handles on each side
  • Strong and Durable steel ball corners
  • Signature Series Laminated plywood
  • Black Digital Honey Comb exterior design

Sale Price $288.55
Retail Price $398.00
You save $109.45

ADD TO CART

 Guaranteed Lowest Price
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Free Freight on most products
Lifetime Technical Support
Easy Financing
Our Low Price Guarantee

ProX XS-AHQU16

This heavy duty XS-AHQU16 Pro quality ATA road case is specifically designed to fit the Allen and Heath QU-16 Digital 16-Channel Mixer. The case is built with strong and durable Signature Series Plywood, supported steel ball corners, and and recessed steel padded handels and latches. There's an accessory space for cables and small accessories in the rear of the unit for convenient storage, in addition to a low front panel so you can access your inputs with ease. This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" flight case is made with the ultra-modern look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost extraterrestrial look. This unit is officially ProX Goes Green meaning the durable hard rubber foams used in our cases is composed of 70 percent recycled materials. Of that 70%, 80% of it is derived from recycled plastic bottles and the other 20% from recycled post-industrial content. At ProX we constantly strive to make the world a better place!

ProX XS-AHQU16 Overview:

  • Designed to fit the Allen and Heath QU-16 Digital 16-Channel Mixer
  • Built with strong and durable Signature Series Plywood, supported steel ball corners, and and recessed steel padded handels and latches
  • Accessory space for cables and small accessories in the rear of the unit for convenient storage
  • Low front panel so you can access your inputs with ease
  • Recessed spring action Handles on each side
  • Strong and Durable steel ball corners
  • Signature Series Laminated plywood
  • Black Digital Honey Comb exterior design
  • All Foam padding made from 85% recycled contents

Call 1-877-477-6432 for any technical questions or if you need SPECIAL PRICING regarding this product

Related Accessories

Allen Heath QU-16

List price: $3,200.00
Our price: $1,999.00

Allen Heath QU-16
ADD TO CART