ProX XS-AHQU32DHW side view
ProX XS-AHQU32DHW back
ProX XS-AHQU32DHW back view
ProX XS-AHQU32DHW front view
ProX XS-AHQU32DHW

ProX XS-AHQU32DHW

Fits Allen & Heath QU-32 w/ DH & 4 x 4" Wheels

Product Highlights

  • ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
  • 30 x 30mm Aluminium thomann profile
  • High-density foam interior support & casing
  • Spring-action recessed handles
  • Recessed spring action Handles on each Side
  • Solid and durable steel ball corners
  • Dual anchor rivets
  • Professional-grade Series 7mm Plywood

Sale Price $477.05
Retail Price $658.00
You save $180.95

ADD TO CART

 Guaranteed Lowest Price
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Free Freight on most products
Lifetime Technical Support
Easy Financing
Our Low Price Guarantee

ProX XS-AHQU32DHW

This heavy-duty XS-AHQU32DHW professional grade ATA road case is specifically designed to fit the Allen and Heath QU-32 Digital 32 Channel Mixer like a glove. The XS-AHQU32DHW case is built with a Doghouse cable storage area, tough and durable Signature Series 7mm Plywood, supported steel ball corners, and 4 inch rubber wheels. The Doghouse area supplies hidden space for cables and small accessories in the rear of the unit for convenient access, in addition to a low front panel so you can easily access your inputs. This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" flight case was designed with the modern and sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost extraterrestrial look. This unit is officially ProX Goes Green meaning the durable hard rubber foams used in our cases is composed of 70 percent recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it is derived from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we constantly strive to make the world a better place!

ProX XS-AHQU32DHW Overview:

  • ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
  • 30 x 30mm Aluminium thomann profile
  • High-density foam interior support & casing
  • Spring-action recessed handles
  • Recessed spring action Handles on each Side
  • Solid and durable steel ball corners
  • Dual anchor rivets
  • Professional-grade Series 7mm Plywood
  • Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
  • Industrial Grade Rubber Wheels
  • Doghouse with detachable emblem cover
  • ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Foam padding composed of 85 percent recycled materials

ProX XS-AHQU32DHW

Product Dimensions and Weight:

  • Outside Case Closed
  • 36-1/4" W (Left to Right) x 25-1/4" D (Front-Back) x 11" H (46 lbs)

Shipping Box Dimensions and Weight:

  • 39-1/2" W x 28-1/2" D x 13-1/2" H (55 lbs)

Call 1-877-477-6432 for any technical questions or if you need SPECIAL PRICING regarding this product

Related Accessories

Allen Heath QU-32

List price: $3,999.00
Our price: $3,599.00

Allen Heath QU-32
ADD TO CART